Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Don't Let a Black Cat Cross Your Path . . .


Noah had a great first Halloween! We went trick or treating with Noah's cousins: John, Ollie, and Andy (and my cousins Sarah and Jay) in the neighboring town. They have an awesome neighborhood where all the houses really do it up. There were about 60 kids and their parents out on the streets just in the hour that we went. It was total and complete bedlam! (The only down side was that I found out that it is waaaayyyy more fun to be a kid at Halloween than to be a parent - stressful!). At first I was taking him up to the doors and getting candy for him - but the other adults were giving me the evil eye in a "we know he can't eat candy yet" kind of way. So, then I got wise and enlisted his cousins to grab extra candy "for Noah" when they went up to the doors. Candy which Dave and I prompty ate. Thanks John, Ollie, and Andy (especially Andy - he was very consciencious about getting candy for his younger cousin).



No comments: