Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Noah Conferences Cases

Noah hung out at Case Conference the other day - potentially his last trip to NHPD, sniff! Even though its great for me to be doing something new, I am really going to miss everyone enormously - maybe that's why I keep going back there even though I don't technically work there anymore - they just can't get rid of me!


Behzad still remembers how to hold a baby - it's just like riding a bike, right?Nanette kept me sane (relatively) while I was at NHPD - I don't know how I'm going to do anything without her!
Matt got in some good practice - it won't be long now before he experiences the sleepless nights for himself!
Robin kindly offered to watch Noah while Behzad and I were on a conference call - she's a natural!
Hmmm . . . Paul didn't pose for a picture holding Noah - perhaps he didn't want to give me any more ammunition against him after I surreptitiously snuck the "Diamond Buying Guide" into his inbox . . .

No comments: